Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hello again.....

Ahh, once again another post. I know I've been absent a lot in the last couple of months. When I took a break in December I realized how much I needed the time away to focus on the other things in my life. Since then I've been trying to figure out where I should focus my time that most benefits me and my customers, both with Stampin' Up! and in my personal life. I love sharing my creations with you, however blogging takes a substantial amount of time that unfortunately I just don't have. I want to continue to bring you ideas so I've figure out simpler way to share them with you. Most posts will be short and sweet and if you have any questions just leave me a comment and I will update my post to answer them. I will participate in challenges, however it may not be every week. I will be sharing lots of creations made by others as I LOVE to swap. So, please check back in the coming days as I promise to have some fun things to share with you. Be sure to let me know how you like my new posts and if there is anything I can add to make it more enjoyable to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment