Thursday, December 2, 2010

Define Your Life Wishes


Here is another swap that I made for a Monogram swap I participated in last month. A Monogram can be the first letter of someones name, or any word. I felt like most people would use letters of each others names so I did "W" for "Wish" to be different. These are the In Colors Pear Pizazz and Concord Crush which I think are stunning together. I finished the card by spraying the whole this with the Vanilla shimmer Smooch Spritz to make it sparkly. I think this may be one of my favorite embellishments as I've been using it on almost everything the last couple of weeks!


Supplies.....................................................................
Defining Alphabet W#114952
Define Your Life W#114950
1/2" Stitched- Poly Ribbon Concord Crush #119266
Square Lattice Embossing Folder #117335
Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz #118772
Stampin' Dimensionals #104430
Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz, Whisper White Card Stock
Concord Crush, Pear Pizazz Classic Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment