Saturday, December 11, 2010

Social Saturday

I thought it would be fun to start a weekly post in which I can hear from you. I post all week about my thoughts, share my samples, and share with you what I have been working on but this is my opportunity to hear from you. So each week I will post a question and I want to hear your answer. To respond simply add a comment to the post before I randomly choose one comment on Monday. The persons who comment is chosen will receive a special handmade card made by me! Be sure to check back to see if your comment won!

I definitely know by now that my favorite color since the color renovation has to be cherry Cobbler. This is the color that I veer to each time I'm designing a card. I often must remind myself that there are 37 other colors to choose from! So what's your favorite color Stampin' Up! currently offers?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sacha. What a neat idea. Love the name (Social Saturday......that's cool). I love all the colours but I think my favourite of the current and incolors right now is Early Espresso. It goes with everything, looks great on it's own and can add such a vintage feel to a card or layout. Thanks for asking!

    ReplyDelete