Monday, May 16, 2011

My Digital Studio Options and New Digital Downloads

The Summer Mini Catalog introduces new, exciting options for purchasing My Digital Studio. The My Digital Studio packaged DVDs (item 118108) contain more than $500 worth of digital content. The second option for purchasing the software is My Digital Studio Express--a downloadable version (item 124483) that contains new, minimal content. Both versions have the same design functionality; the choice is in how much content you want to start out.



Anyone who purchases My Digital Studio Express can always add the full content available in the packaged DVDs software by purchasing the My Digital Studio Express Booster Pack, adding $500 worth of content. The My Digital Studio Booster Pack is available as packaged DVDs (item 124889) or as a downloadable version (item 124484) for $39.95.






Click here to learn more about My Digital Studio. To see the New Digital Content which became available May 1st click here.


No comments:

Post a Comment