Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Freshly Made Sketches # 14


Here is my card for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge #14:



I just love this weeks sketch! I had so many ideas I wanted to use with this card, and I finally decided that I would use my favorite stamps set from the Holiday Mini Catalog which is You Are Loved. And I got a little creative again and partnered it with the Spice Cake Designer Series Paper. I finished it off with some Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon and there you have it. I love how the card is so soft and dainty. What do you think? Am I making you fall in love with this stamp set as much as I did? It really is very versatile!


Stamps: You Are Loved
Ink:More Mustard, Pool Party, Pear Pizazz, Soft Suede
Card stock: Soft Suede, Spice Cake DSP, Pool Party, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Designer Label Punch, Oval Punch, Pool Party Ruffled Ribbon, Linen Thread, Dimensionals



 



9 comments:

  1. What a lovely combination for a beautiful card - love the Spice Cake DSP with the stamp set you chose and the ribbon. It all combines to make a truly delightful card! Thanks for playing along with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card - especially how you combined the pool party ribbon with the linen thread. Gorgeous, TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOh such a pretty card!!! Pool party is such a pretty accent to the Spice Cake DSP! Thanks for joining Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sentiment is beautifully framed! lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sacha. I love how you layered the Spice Cake DP. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, how lovely! I just love that paper and I can't believe it will be gone in less than a month! The sentiment is gorgeous too! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How delightful! The embossing looks lovely! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love the DSPs and the textures. Very nicely done! Thanks for playing with Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is that beautiful DSP!! Oh, how I love it! What a pretty card this is. Wonderful sentiment panel! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete