Monday, December 5, 2011

MOJO 218: Wild for Stripes


Here is my card for this week's Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:


My inspiration for this card came from the Pick Your Poison Designer Series Paper. This is the last month for the current Holiday Mini Catalog and I still have lots of this DSP so I wanted to find a way to use it in a non Halloween way. It's perfect for a masculine card! I stamped the zebra from Zoo Review twice and actually cut one completely out and layered it over the first one with Dimensionals. And it wouldn't be complete with some stripes from the Stripes Embossing Folder. What do you think? 


Stamps:Zoo Review
Ink: Black Staz On, Basic Gray
Card stock:Whisper White, Basic Black, Basic Gray, Pick Your Poison DSP
Accessories: Dimensionals, Aqua Painter, 2 1/2" Circle Punch


No comments:

Post a Comment