Friday, March 16, 2012

Blog Candy Winner!


Today someone is going to be the lucky winner of last Friday's Blog Candy. Last week I asked the following question:

"Now that the Occasions Mini Catalog has been out for a little over a month what's your favorite stamp set or product and why? "

And the winner of the Pom Pom Trim in two colors and Felt Flowers is

 Stamp Magic

who had this to say:

"I'm in love with the Framelits! They work so well with the coordinating stamp sets. I love having the larger sized tags without having to cut around them because they're too big for a punch, or too difficult to line up with a die cut. "

Thanks for playing along Stamp Magic. Please email me your address and I will get your blog candy in the mail tomorrow!

Come back tomorrow for a green Saturday Swap for St. Patricks Day! 



 














No comments:

Post a Comment