Friday, June 1, 2012

New Catalog Product Share!

Product Share for the NEW 2012/2013 Stampin’ Up Catalog
This is a great way to share costs and get a sampling of some of the new products in the 2012/2013 Catalog.
 
Designer Series Paper Share  - $39.00
All the new regular designer series paper (2 sheets of each so you can use both sides, 144 sheets total)
- Comfort Café, World Spectacular, Floral District, Storytime, Polka Dot Parade, International Bazaar, Be of Good Cheer, Birds of a Feather, Patio Party, Fan Fair, Summer Smooches, Twitterpated)
- 6 x 6 piece of each designer paper (excludes specialty paper)
Ordered individually they would cost you $157.73 , get a little of all 12 packages for 1/4 of the price!
Ribbon Share - $10.00
A sample of ribbon from the new ¼ Stitched Grosgrain and 3/8 Stitched Satin which will coordinate with the above Designer Series Paper
- 2 yrds each of Early Espresso, basic Gray, Rich Razzleberry ¼ Stitched Grosgrain
- 2 yrds each of Summer Starfruit and Gumball Green 3/8 Stitched Satin Ribbon
Ordered individually they would cost you $38.32
New Embellishments Share - $5.50
An assortment of each of the three new
- 1 each of the five new In Color Dahlias
- 6 each of the Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons and the Naturals Designer Buttons
Ordered individually they would cost you $22.05

I WANT IT ALL SHARE
BEST DEAL - $49.00
Embellishments, Paper and Ribbon all in one bag
Ordered individually they would cost you $218.10, “I want it all” price includes 10% discount!

If you would like to be included in this round of product shares please email me as soon as possible and let me know which shares you would like to participate in. Once I have 4 people to participate I will place the first order on June 1st! If you need me to ship the product to you please add $5.00 for priority shipping. I will send you a Pay Pal request for payment, or you may mail me a check to the following address:
  1802 Sun Ct SE
      Rio Rancho, NM 87114
 IN YOUR E-MAIL, PLEASE INCLUDED:
1 ) If you would like to pay though Pay Pal, cash/check in person, or by check in the mail.

2) Your mailing address (shipping cost $5), unless you will be picking up your order from me.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!
I look forward to sharing with you!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment