Saturday, January 15, 2011

Social Saturday

I thought it would be fun to start a weekly post in which I can hear from you. I post all week about my thoughts, share my samples, and share with you what I have been working on but this is my opportunity to hear from you. So each week I will post a question and I want to hear your answer. To respond simply add a comment to the post before I randomly choose one comment on Monday. The persons whose comment is chosen will receive a special handmade card! Be sure to check back to see if your comment won!

I am posting this again as no one played along last week. Don't miss out as I have some addorable cards that need a home!

I absolutely love EVERY stamp set in the new Occasions Mini, but if I had to pick one I would say that my favorite is the Easter Blossoms.



It reminds me of spring which is probably my favorite season. The tress are blossoming, the weather is getting warmer, and the smells in the air are blissful. Whats your favorite stamp set from the new Occasions Mini catalog?

No comments:

Post a Comment