Saturday, January 22, 2011

Social Saturday


I thought it would be fun to start a weekly post in which I can hear from you. I post all week about my thoughts, share my samples, and share with you what I have been working on but this is my opportunity to hear from you. So each week I will post a question and I want to hear your answer. To respond simply add a comment to the post before I randomly choose one comment on Monday. The persons whose comment is chosen will receive a special handmade card! You can play and win as often as you like. I have lots of adorable cards that need a home! Be sure to check back to see if your comment won!

I would like to start a weekly post in which I teach different techniques, but first I need to hear from you what you want to learn. What techniques would you like me to demonstrate here on my blog?

1 comment:

  1. I would love to learn to do more coloring and shading of stamped images. I usually don't do much of this because I don't feel like I have the "vision" to get the colors and shading right to make it pretty not colored like a 1st grader. Please teach me!!!

    Darla

    ReplyDelete