Thursday, January 6, 2011

Southwestern Cross of Hope

I live in the Southwest and crosses are very popular for decor, especially crosses made from iron or metal. This is my rendition made into a card which was really quite simple to make. I stamped the cross from the Crosses of Hope stamp set on Crumb Cake Cardstock with Early Espresson Ink and embellished it with the smallest size Basic Pearls. the cardstock is then layered and I punched the corners using the Ticket Corner Punch to give it just a little more depth.



Stampin’ Up! Supplies…………………………………………
Crosses of Hope W # 117136  C # 120567
Basic Pearls # 119247
Ticket corner Punch #119867
Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Early Espresso Classic Ink
Crumb Cake and Early Espresso Cardstock




1 comment:

  1. Lovely card. I have been debating since I saw the stamp set whether to get it or not. It's still on my list.

    ReplyDelete