Thursday, July 14, 2011

Fancy Convention Swap


Here is my swap for Julie Beltramo's Fancy Swap at Convention. This card featured the new Pennant Parade Stamp Set and the new Pennant Punch. I think I'm going to love this punch!!! I turned the pennant upside down to create a tree, cleaver huh! It's hard to tell in the photo but there are several layers on this card all separated with Dimensionals. To me that is what makes this card "Fancy", along with the sparkle and embellishments. There is Shimmer Paint on most of it so it sparkles beautifully in the light.


Stamps: Pennant Parade
Card stock: Crumb Cake, Lucky Limeade, cherry Cobbler, Whisper white
Ink: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler
Other Supplies: Big Shot Machine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Ticket corner Punch, Linen Thread, Ticket Punch, Shimmer Paint, Basic Rhinestones


Convention Special!



I'm offering a special this week for anyone who places an Online order with me. If you do you will be placed in a drawing and eligible to when everything above which includes the Swirls & Curls Verses clear Stamp Set, 10 6x 6 sheets of Sew Suite Designer Series Paper, 2 1/2 feet Melon Mamba Pom Pom Trim, and 10 Designer Buttons to match! any size order will qualify so why not get your favorite stamp set from the new Idea Book & Catalog now!


No comments:

Post a Comment