Wednesday, September 21, 2011

MOJO 207: Just for You!


Finally, here is my creation for this weeks MOJO Monday Sketch:


I decided to use the Element of Style Stamp Set as I wanted a soft and elegant card. I water colored the flowers using the Water Color Crayons which was quick and easy. I used many layers with many different textures using the Embossing Folders and the Big Shot Machine. Add a little faux stitching with the White Gel Pen, a bow and some Basic Pearls and there you have it! 






Ink:Early Espresso
Card stock:Crumb Cake, Pink Pirouette, Old Olive, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Polka Dots, Square Lattice, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, 2 1/2 Circle Punch, White Gel Pen, Water Color Crayons, Paper Piercing Pack, Pretty in Pink 1 1/4 Striped Grossgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls








No comments:

Post a Comment