Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mojo Monday

I know its been a while since I've participated and posted for the Mojo Monday Challange. Mojo Monday is currently on vacation so I thought I would share one of my previous posts until it returns and I can participate again. This was originally published on April 19th, 2011.



Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch and I think it's my best one yet!



This card took quite a bit of time but I must say it's absolutely beautiful! I've seen these strawberries before and have been wanting to try them out; for today's sketch it just went perfectly with the layout. The strawberry is made using the Scallop Heart Die along with the Little Leaves Die which I ran through the Big Shot Machine. I used the Boho Blossom Punch and Daffodil Delight Brads  for the little strawberry flowers. There are many layers and lots of Dimensionals. I did some faux stitching with the Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, and Gel Pen. I used the Eyelet Border Trim Punch for the scallops along the bottom. I topped it off with some Whisper White Satin Ribbon, and a little tag stamped with the You're a Gem stamp set which I punched with the 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch in Real Red, and another Whisper White 1 1/4" Circle Punch.



Stamps: You're a Gem
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red


No comments:

Post a Comment