Tuesday, September 27, 2011

MOJO 208: I do!


Here is my card for this weeks MOJO Monday Sketch :



Simple and sweet this week, and I am doubling my efforts as I am using this card for a black and white challenge I am participating in as well! I stamped the "Happy I do day" from the Word Play stamp set in Staz On. To give the card a little more character I embossed the Basic Black card stock with the Stripes Embossing Folder, and the Whisper White card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder. It kind of gives the car a his and hers feeling, don't you think?





Stamps: Word Play
Ink: Staz On
Card stock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Stripes Embossing Folder, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder, Big Shot Machine


1 comment:

  1. Simple but so elegant ! love it, Sacha !
    xoxox from France

    ReplyDelete