Friday, October 28, 2011

Albuquerque Regional Swaps


Here is my first swap that I made for the Albuquerque Regionals last weekend. This is also one of the cards we made a couple of weeks ago at the Holiday Stamp A Stack. Isn't this an elegant holiday card? It goes against the traditional colors used for Christmas, but is just stunning! I stamped the tree using the Bright Hopes stamp set from the Holiday Mini Catalog. To give it a little depth I embossed part of it with the Snow Burst Embossing Folder. Then I finished it off with a Basic Pearl to top the tree.


Here is my second swap; I little more fun and colorful. This is the new Just Add Cake Designer Series Paper. I used the 1" Square Punch and the Scallop Square Punch to create the pattern. The "thank U" is from the Pennant Parade stamp set. This shows a great way to use that stamp set with out using the Pennant Punch. It's finished off with some Peach Parfait 1/2" Poly Stitched Ribbon.


And last but not least this was a gift from a fellow demonstrator, Susan Legits. She was so nice to give both Laurie and I one of these notebooks she made for all the girls in her group. The little tag in the middle says "got stamps"? I think I will use this to keep my card sketches in. Thanks so much Susan!



No comments:

Post a Comment