Thursday, October 27, 2011

Albuquerque Regionals Recap

Laurie and I had such a blast on Saturday at the Albuquerque Regionals! We learned new techniques, swapped with other demonstrators, made make n takes, and we both even won some prizes! I wanted to share some of the photos with you.



We got to make two really cute Make n' Takes using the You Are Loved stamp set from the Holiday Mini catalog. I really liked this set when I first saw it in the catalog, but now I LOVE it! It really is so versatile!



There were lots of demonstrations by Stampin' Up! staff and local demonstrators. I came home with lots of ideas and inspiration!



One of my favorite parts of any Stampin' Up! event are the samples that are posted for everyone to take photos of.



This was the first Make n' Take.



And here is the second one. We also got supplies to make two more projects with this stamp set and none of them are Valentine's. this set will definatly be on my next order! Check back later as I will be sharing the swaps I made for this event and a little something special I recieved from a fellow demonstrator.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment