Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MOJO 212: Life on the Wild Side


Here is my sketch for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge:


When I saw the slender focal point it just screamed Giraffe! And I've had this set for a while and haven't used so this was perfect! I started by embossing the background of Cajun Craze cardstock with the Hounds tooth Embossing folder. I layered a piece of the Well Worn Designer Series Paper which helps make this card look Masculine. I water colored the giraffe with the Water color Crayons and layered that onto an Early Espresso piece of cardstock which was punched with the Pinking Hearts Border Punch. I find this is a good punch to use on masculine cards, don't you think? Finish with a tag, button, and some brads and there you go!



Stamps: Zoo Review, You're a Gem, Best Friends Forever
Ink:Timber Staz On, Early Espresso
Card stock:Confetti Cream, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso
Accessories: Neutrals Buttons, Neutrals Brads, Linen Thread, Dimensionals



1 comment: