Monday, April 18, 2011

Botanical Gazzette for Mother


Good morning and happy Monday to everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend; I know I did! This week I will be sharing cards using items from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The items in the Occasions Mini Catalog will only be available thru the end of April, and there are no guarantees any of the items will be carried over to the big catalog in July. Usually only one or two stamp sets make it so if you have your eye on something I would recommend ordering it before the end of the month, plus if you spend $20 this month your eligible to partake in the Spring is Blossoming promotion as well!

Now, back to my card. This very simple card was made using the Botanical Gazette Designer Series Paper as my focus. I embellished it with a Designer Button in Cherry Cobbler and the sentiment for Mother's Day is from the hostess set in the Occasions Mini Catalog called Something to Celebrate. Well I hope everyone has a fabulous week and we'll see you tomorrow!



Stamps: Something to Celebrate
Card stock: So Saffron, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist


No comments:

Post a Comment