Friday, April 15, 2011

Next Round of Stamp Club Starts in July!

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I will be starting a new round of my Stamp Club in July when the new 2011-2012 Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalog becomes available. We meet once a month to create projects and have a fun filled afternoon. You don't have to be creative as I come up with all the ideas and prep all of the material for you! Here are some of the benefits each member receives:


  • $15.00 monthly purchase (easy to do - one stamp set, a roll or two of ribbon, two packages of card stock) and a guaranteed month of hostess benefits which include free product and exclusive hostess stamp sets!
  • A spiral bound 2011/2012 Idea Book and Catalog (I bind these special for my stamp club members only) 
  • Monthly ideas and technique lessons
  • An afternoon to take a break and some time for yourself (club usually last about 2 hours)!
  • Club will help you to use your supplies making swap cards to trade with others and  you will build your card supply (and save money because you'll no longer need to shop at Hallmark)!
  • An invitation to my Annual 2012 Hostess Appreciation Event (food, fun, and stamping)!
We usually meet on a Saturday afternoon and I am considering offering a weeknight option.You don't actually have to come to the meetings each month if you choose not to, the only requirement is the monthly minimum purchase. If your at all interested please let me know and I will include you in the planning communications that will be emailed in the coming months. As always you are welcome to attend one club meeting with no obligations if you would like to see what its all about and how much fun we have! So, tell your friends and don't miss out! Keep in mind I do have a referral gift so if you invite some one and they decide to join us you will be rewarded!

No comments:

Post a Comment