Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Glimmer for Graduation


Today I would like to share a card that would be perfect for one of those graduations coming up soon. I punched three Stars from the Real Red Glimmer Paper and inserted a Silver Glimmer Brad; both from the Occasions Mini Catalog. These are popped up using Dimensionals and I gave it a subtle background using the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder and the Big Shot Machine. The sentiment if from the Tiny Tiny Wishes stamp set and I punch it using the Slot Punch and encased that with some more Glimmer Paper punched with the Modern Label Punch. How easy is that?


Stamps: Tiny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Night of Navy


 
****And don't forget to subscribe to my Blog and be eligible to win a month's worth of Sketch Challenge cards. Click here for the original post and more details......



No comments:

Post a Comment