Tuesday, April 5, 2011

MOJO 185: Get Well Wishes



Here is my card for this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch:



For this card I featured the new Paisley Petals Designer Series Paper and the Four Frames stamp set which are both apart of the Spring is Blossoming Promotion for April. This Designer Series Paper if so pretty and different from any of the other DSP Stampin' Up! currently offers.  This stamp set coordinates with the Decorative Label Punch and the Tiny Tiny Wishes stamp set which fits perfectly in each of the frames. I used the 1 3/8 Circle Punch to create the large scallop border along the bottom and the Fancy Flower Punch and an Antique Brad to create the lovely Cherry Cobbler Flower. I finished the card by adding three button brads from the Vintage Trinkets and tied a bow with the Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon.


Stamps: Four Frames, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: River Rock, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, Tango Tangerine Very Vanilla
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso


And I wanted to announce the winner of last weeks Blog Candy. Congratulation to Olena! Your the lucky winner of the handmade notebook I offered last week. Olena, please email me your address and I will get your notebook out in the mail by the end of the week!


No comments:

Post a Comment