Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Stamp Club Hostess Gift


For this round of Stamp Club I wanted to do something nice for the girls so I decided each month I would make a special gift especially for the Hostess. This month I made a tea light holder. I found the glass at the dollar store and decided to dress it up! I stamped the butterfly from the Strength & Hope Stamp Set, which will be available in the new Summer Mini Catalog, onto a Window Sheet with Brown Staz On. I adhered this to the glass using Glue Dots along with the Scallop Border Punched Early Espresso  trim along the top. I finished it off by tying Crumb Cake Seam Binding Ribbon and Early Espresso 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon around the base and attached a Vintage Brad using another Glue Dot. This was so easy to make and could be modified to match any decor, what do you think?


Stamps:Strength & Hope (Summer Mini Catalog)
Cardstock: Early Espresso
Ink: Brown Staz On 


No comments:

Post a Comment