Thursday, March 24, 2011

Monthly 6th Swaps

I participate in a monthly swap in which I mail cards out to five people between the US and Canada and in turn I get back five cards and ideas each month. It's called a monthly "6th" Swap because there are six of us total and we mail them out by the 6th of each month. Today I thought I would share some of the recent cards I received with you.


This card was created by Jeanne Boulay and uses the Twisted Easel technique. Isn't that creative!


Here is a card from Debbie Cunningham using the Faux Patina Embossing technique. I was thinking of teaching this to my Stamp Club members this month. What do you all think?



This lovely card was made by Rose Friesen using the fabulous Bliss Stamp Set from the Sale A Bration Catalog.



Here is another lovely card using the Bliss Stamp Set made by Linda Fischer. This is my favorite set from Sale A Bration this year!



And this last one was made by Robin Cosca and though it's kind of hard to see in the photo, she did a wonderful technique that makes the background look like silk! I look forward to these cards every month so keep em' coming ladies! 



No comments:

Post a Comment