Wednesday, March 23, 2011

MOJO 183 - Because I Care




I decided to take another try at the Mojo Monday sketch challange so here is the card I came up with for MOJO 183.


I decided to go with the Because I Care Hostess Set and stamped the flower using the Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, and Not Quite Navy Markers. I layered this onto some Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The little flowers you see on the DSP are stamped using the long flower stamp and Not Quite Navy Classic Ink stamped directly onto the DSP. For the sentiment I stamped the thank you using the Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and layered it using the 1 1/4" & 1 3/8 Circle Punches along with the Scallop Punch. To finish it off I tied two bows using the Baja Breeze 1/2" Seam Binding Ribbon, a little bow of Linen thread, and lastly a Baja Breeze Rose from the Vintage Flower Adornments with a Glue Dot (which are also in the Occasions Mini Catalog). Hope you like it!


Stamps: Because I Care (Hostess)
Cardstock: Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Pear Pizazz, Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy


 

No comments:

Post a Comment