Friday, October 8, 2010

12 Weeks of Christmas - Week 1





Here is my first treat for my 12 Weeks of Christmas. I made this card for a swap I hosted  last month in which the theme was "Vintage Christmas." I am so pleased with Stampin' Up's! new vintage products they introduced in the 2010/2011 Idea Book & Catalog. I used the tea stain and mahogany inks from the distressing kit to make this card look old and "dirty." The pearls add that little touch to attract your eye to the sentiment. The flowers are water colored and I stamped them twice, cut them out, and then layered them with dimensional to give it a 3 dimensional look. As a finishing touch I spritzed the entire card with the Gold Smooch spritz to give it a little sparkle.


Supplies.........................................................
Bells & Boughs Stamp Set W#120831 C#121142
Deck the Halls Designer Series Paper #120810
Cherry Cobbler 1/2 Seam Binding #120992
Distressing Essentials #118762
Aqua Painter #103954
Basic Pearls #119247
Gold Glow Smootch Spritz #118770
Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
Very Vanilla, Always Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler cardstock
Aways Artichoke, Cherry Cobbler, River Rock, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip Ink



No comments:

Post a Comment