Saturday, October 30, 2010

Social Saturday

I thought it would be fun to start a weekly post in which I can hear from you. I post all week about my thoughts, share my samples, and share with you what I have been working on but this is my opportunity to hear from you. So each week I will post a question and I want to hear your answer. To respond simply add a comment to the post before I randomly choose one comment on Monday. The persons who comment is chosen will receive a special handmade card made by me! Be sure to check back to see if your comment won!

Tomorrow is Halloween, and many kids will get dressed up and go out in their neighborhood to gather lots of treats! So tell me, what was your favorite Halloween costume? Or what are your children dressing up as this Halloween?

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea! I hope it works well for you! :) My daughters will be a ballerina and Cinderella this year. :)

    ReplyDelete