Monday, October 25, 2010

Another Sneak Peak.....Last day to RSVP


Here is another sneak peak at one of the cards we will be making next weekend and the Christmas Stamp A Stack. Today is the last day to RSVP, I've extended the dealine a couple of days in hopes a few more people will join us! Remember if you bring a friend both you and your guest will receive free envelopes to stamp to match your cards, just be sure to let me know your bringing someone so I can reserve their seat too! Here are the details:

What: Christmas Stamp A Stack
$20/12 Cards
Where : My House 
 4801 Irving NW #1403, 87114
When: There are 3 session, please pick one!
    Friday October 29th 6:30 pm  - 6 seats open
       Saturday October 30th 1:00 pm  - 2 seats open
       Monday November 1st 6:30 pm - 4 seats open
Please RSVP by Saturday October 25th as space is limited for each session.
To RSVP please email me and indicate which session you would like to attend!



No comments:

Post a Comment