Monday, October 18, 2010

Stamp A Stack is Filling Up!

Here is a sneak peak at one of the cards we will be making at my upcoming Stamp A Stack.


Don't delay! I have three sessions open for my Christmas Stamp A Stack and they are filling up quickly. There is only one more week to RSVP so contact me today to reserve your seat! This is a great opportunity to make your Christmas cards and have them done and in the mail by Thanksgiving! We will be making 3 cards each of 4 designs for a total of 12 cards.

What: Christmas Stamp A Stack
Where : My House 
 4801 Irving NW #1403, 87114
When: There are 3 session, please pick one!
    Friday October 29th 6:30 pm  - 6 seats open
       Saturday October 30th 1:00 pm  - 4 seats open
       Monday November 1st 6:30 pm - 5 seats open
Please RSVP by Saturday October 23rd as space is limited for each session.
To RSVP please email me and indicate which session you would like to attend!


No comments:

Post a Comment