Friday, October 1, 2010

Welcome to my blog.....

Well, this has been a work in progress but I think that this is finally coming along. I decided to create a blog of my own apart from my Stampin' Up! website as it was very difficult to manage and the download time seemed to take forever. This all would not be possible if it wasn't for my dear friend Elva - so Elva, thank you from the bottom of my heart! She helped me get it all set up, created my banner, and  still patiently listens to all the things I want but don't know how to do. I plan to post regularly so please check back often for photos of my creations, posts of upcoming classes, and anything else I feel inclined to share.  Take a look around and let me know what you think. I know there is not much yet, but keep coming back and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Today I would like to share with you a card I made a while back. It's a monogram card made using the Serif Essentials Alphabet Bigz Die # 113464. I love these dies because they make it easy to personalize any handmade project. I even made several of these cards for each person who I knew I would be sending a card to in the near future. With these letters you can also quickly make personalized name frames, and who wouldn't love to recieve one of these, made especially for them.


3 comments:

  1. Sasha, just read this cover-to-cover and you have an amazingly beautiful blog filled with rich and exciting ideas! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Sacha! You are so on the ball. And SUCH a talented stamper!

    ReplyDelete