Saturday, October 9, 2010

Social Saturday

I thought it would be fun to start a post in which I can hear from you. I post all week about my thoughts, share my samples, and share with you what I have been working on but this is my opportunity to hear from you. So each week I will post a question and I want to hear your answer. To respond simply add a comment to the post. On Monday's I will choose the best response and mail the winner a special handmade card made by me! So lets get started....



I just love the new Glass Glitter that's in the Holiday Mini Catalog. It's chunky and fun, and adds bling to any project. Overtime the finish will tarnish just slightly giving it an aged vintage look (which I love). And because it's not made of the same material as regular glitter it does not have static electricity so it doesn't stick to everything which makes it easier to clean up! Whats your favorite Stampin' Up! embellishment and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment